Computer Engineer by education with a Bachelor’s degree, Network Engineer by profession with over 15 years of experience and several industry certifications. Possesses an international professional experience through working for various firms in different countries. . Actively preparing for the CCIE R&S certification.
Active Certifications and Qualifications:
• Cisco Certified Network Professional – CCNP R/S
• Cisco Certified Design Professional – CCDP
• Cisco Certified Network Associate – CCNA R/S
• Cisco Certified Design Associate – CCDA
• Juniper Networks Certified Associate – JNCIA
• F5 Certified Administrator – F5 CA
• Certified Meraki Networking Associate – CMNA
• ITIL2011 Foundation Certified
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Engineering
• Routers, Switches and Firewalls Design, Configuration and Administration.
• LAN and WAN Network Audit, Discovery, Health Check and Design.
• Meraki APs, Switches and Security Appliances Design, Configuration and Administration.
• IP Routing protocols (RIPv2, EIGRP, OSPF, IS-IS, BGP, MP-BGP, DMVPN).
• Switching protocols (STP, DTP, VTP, LACP, PAgP, CDP, LLDP).
• First Hop Redundancy Protocols (HSRP, VRRP, GLBP).
• Tunneling Technologies (IPSec, Q-in-Q, L3VPN, MPLS).
• Virtualization Technologies (VRF, vPC, VSS, VDC, Stackwise).
• Access Ports Security.
• Packet capture and traffic analysis.
• Incident and Service Request Management Process and Applications.
• Peer Review, Change Control and Management.
• Network Diagrams and Documentation.
Has always been commended for being precise, thorough with great attention to details. Highly organized, possesses excellent communication and interpersonal skills and a flexible attitude. Bilingual, multicultural and experienced in working in challenging and post conflict environments.
Enter the text or HTML code here